Wednesday, November 26, 2008

“Harry Potter 6” and “2012”

So I just arrived home for the Thanksgiving holiday and was greeted by a few cousins. One of them told me about a new trailer for “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince,” which I thought I had already seen. But…after visiting MSN, it became clear that Warner Bros. had released a brand new trailer for our delayed Harry Potter film. It’s a must-watch trailer! The visual effects and music are just unbelievable. To all those Twilight maniacs out there, watch out! “HP6” is going to kick your guys’ butt. Hehe.

 

Watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Trailer:

HP6 

 

 

Then, while browsing through other new movie trailers, I also found another of my kind of movie (any end-of-the-world, major disaster, humanity in peril movie). It’s directed by Roland Emmerich (The Day After Tomorrow, Independence Day, 10,000 B.C.) and it looks amazing! It has to do, quite frankly as the title implies, about the year 2012. Since the Mayans, among other belief systems, seem to have major “predictions” or mentions of the year 2012 and how, if anything were to happen, our governments would be unable to prepare for such devastation. Although the trailer lacks much of the content that others like the “HP6” one has, I guess it’s still early in its marketing phase and serves more as a teaser-like purpose. But it certainly looks good. Enjoy.

 

Watch 2012 Trailer:

2012 

 

- Albert

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I'm a die hard Twilight fan, I still have love for the Potter man and I'm really excited for the movie. Oh and the movie 2012, we graduate that year!

Post a Comment